- 2.5mm, 5mm, 17mm
Oil Filter Wrench
- The 2.5mm key is a great tool for pushing the center button on some of the fairing fasteners.
- Cap-style wrenches work best in the tight space around the filter. Most auto parts stores in the U.S. have them. Take a filter with you for sizing.
Ratcheting Socket Wrench
- 1/4" and 3/8" drive.
- 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm
Sockets (Hex Key)
- 5-80 ft-lb
- Get a good one that can read voltage (Volts), current (Amperes) and resistance (Ohms). Probes that will accept alligator clips on the end are handy, too.
- Useful for covering the exhaust pipes during oil changes when the filter is removed.
- For picking the goop out of the drain plug while you're doing a GearOilChange
- 04 Apr 2005